Project Management Intern (Winter – Spring 2021)
We are looking to add students who can provide project management and leadership support for our growing startup!
AllPeople is a paradigm-shifting eCommerce marketplace starting a movement unlike any other that gives control of our charitable contributions directly to our customers. AllPeople offers sustainable, safe, eco-friendly, and environmentally responsible products at competitive prices and takes it a step further by working in partnership with non-profit organizations eager to be selected as the ‘give back’ option of choice. We provide eco-conscious consumers with the ability to purchase everyday products while simultaneously supporting organizations dear to their hearts. We pledge to give back an astounding 10 times more than other charitable giving platforms. The heart of our mission is to protect our planet, our families, and our communities.
As a member of Project Management, you will ensure AllPeople is on track to become the revolution we envision. You will work with every team to improve all internal systems, major projects, and the big-picture direction of our entire company. Your role will be crucial to the overall success of our startup in achieving our mission.
- Business, Management, or other related majors (soft preference)
- Able to take initiative, make decisions, and the ability to stay organized and calm while handling multiple different tasks
- Quick-learning member who is willing to dedicate time and effort to our mission while ensuring fluidity throughout the company
- Attention to detail, organized, and ready to grow our company even during difficult times like the pandemic
- And of course, motivated, communicative, and flexible (working at a startup is an opportunity to wear many hats)!
We recognize that this position is unpaid. But many members of our team have been there, and are happy to share their stories about how this unpaid internship has made a difference in their professional career. Real experience matters to employers & we can help you achieve that by giving you opportunity to build experience in areas you wish to pursue, get experience on the ground-level of a growing startup while learning from fellow interns and experienced advisors, and of course receive a personal reference letter upon completion of your intern program which you can take with you for your next venture.
We offer many benefits including:
- Receive college credit for your work
- Collaborate with students from colleges across the country including UCLA, UC Berkeley, UIUC, and more
- Network with our board of advisors, a handful of highly-qualified working professionals who are eager to mentor and foster young talent
- Work completely remote
- Be part of a brand-new business model that strives to be environmentally conscious and socially responsible, an antithesis to Amazon if you will
Apply through Handshake or contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org