AllPeople is a paradigm-shifting eCommerce marketplace starting a movement unlike any other that gives our customer’s the control of which charities they want to donate to in their purchases. AllPeople offers sustainable, safe, eco-friendly, and environmentally responsible products at competitive prices and takes it a step further by working in partnership with non-profit organizations eager to be selected as the ‘give back’ option of choice. We provide eco-conscious consumers with the ability to purchase everyday products while simultaneously supporting organizations that they want to see succeed. We pledge to give back an astounding 10 times more than other charitable giving platforms and protect our planet, our families, and our communities.
As a Marketing intern, you will assist in all areas of marketing, including but not limited to: content creation, managing public relations, initiating fundraising, and delving into market research. We want people to make our brand known among nonprofits, consumers, and the startup world through successful relationship building with partners and managing our social media platforms.
(Preferred) Qualifications and Tasks:
- Preferred Business, Marketing, Design, or other related majors
- Assist in the brainstorming, creation, and execution of marketing initiatives including managing the business plan, supporting PR activities, creating collateral materials, and assisting Non-Profit campaigns
- Blogging and Social Media Management
- Ability to work REMOTE
- An individual who is motivated, communicative, and flexible (working at a startup is an opportunity to wear many hats)!
- Can work at least 15 hours a week
This is an unpaid position, though we offer many benefits including:
- Receive college credit for your work
- Collaborate with students from colleges across the country including UCLA, UC Berkeley, UIUC, and more
- Network with our board of advisors, a handful of highly-qualified working professionals who are eager to mentor and foster young talent
- Work completely remote
- Be part of a brand-new business model that strives to be environmentally conscious and socially responsible, an antithesis to Amazon if you will
Apply through Handshake or contact us at email@example.com