Marketing/Communications Major Intern (Site Merchandising Team Intern) (Winter – Spring 2021)
We are looking to add students who can provide marketing and communications experience support for our growing startup!
AllPeople is a paradigm-shifting eCommerce marketplace starting a movement unlike any other that gives control of our charitable contributions directly to our customers. AllPeople offers sustainable, safe, eco-friendly, and environmentally responsible products at competitive prices and takes it a step further by working in partnership with non-profit organizations eager to be selected as the ‘give back’ option of choice. We provide eco-conscious consumers with the ability to purchase everyday products while simultaneously supporting organizations dear to their hearts. We pledge to give back an astounding 10 times more than other charitable giving platforms. The heart of our mission is to protect our planet, our families, and our communities.
- Apply the AllPeople voice to editorialized descriptions of products
- Play crucial role in customizing presentation of all product listings on AllPeople
- Help diagnose AllPeople’s growth to best select additional products to be listed
- Develop strategies to increase AllPeople’s searchability (including talking with non-profits about backlinking)
- Passion for writing persuasively and able to think critically about brand voice
- Time management and great communication skills
- Preferred Majors: Business, English, or other related majors
This is an unpaid position, though we offer many benefits including:
- Collaborate with students from colleges across the country including UCLA, UC Berkeley, UIUC, and more
- Network with our board of advisors, a handful of highly-qualified working professionals who are eager to mentor and foster young talent
- Work completely remote
- Be part of a brand-new business model that strives to be environmentally conscious and socially responsible, an antithesis to Amazon if you will
Apply through Handshake or contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org