- Under direction, negotiates and acquires easements and/or property rights/fee interest in lands required for property development, transmission and distribution lines, substations, generating plants, or other facilities required by the Company and its subsidiary companies;
- Administers recreational lease program;
- Performs other property management responsibilities, appraisals and conveyances.
- Prepares plats and land subdivisions;
- Negotiates terms and conditions of plats and other zoning/development matters with county zoning authority;
- Develops and implements marketing plans for Company real estate.
- Researches real estate records and ensures development and sales of Company real estate is performed efficiently, including contractor oversights.
- Accuracy of performance is required to assure maintenance of positive customer relationships and good will toward the Company and the electric utility industry to aid in the facilitation of acquisition of construction permits, land subdivision, and property development.
- Bachelor’s degree in Real Estate Management, Business, Marketing, or equivalent
- Four years or more related experience.
- Eight years or more related experience.
- This position may be subject to assessment of skills, job match and/or aptitude.
Employer will not sponsor Visas for position.
External applicants must apply online via www.allete.com/careers.
ALLETE is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, disability, age, marital status, membership or activity in a local human rights commission, status with regard to public assistance or any other protected class.
If you are an individual with disabilities who needs accommodation or you are having difficulty using our website to apply for employment, please contact our Human Resources department at 218-723-7553.