PointCentral is looking for a Sales Intern for Summer 2021 to be a part of a team within the rapidly growing Multifamily PropTech / IoT sector. The ideal candidate will have outstanding communications skills, both written and in-person, along with a genuine interest in both the multifamily industry and property automation technology. To be successful in the role, this person will thrive in a fast-paced environment, be able to work with several departments both internally and externally and have a passion for people, technology and real estate.
The Sales intern’s primary job responsibilities will include:
- Assisting in Sales related activity
- Close collaboration with the Sales Team, and the Director of Sales Operations to identify prospective customers (service providers and end-users), and to coordinate sales and support efforts
- Fostering positive and productive relationships with PointCentral service providers, and communicating information to management that is vital to successful relationships
- Interfacing with various departments within the organization including Sales, Operations, Marketing, Customer Success and TAM
- Staying up to date with PointCentral product release features to properly respond to partner inquiries, while also keeping pace with key industry news and trends
- Currently pursuing a B.A. or B.S. from a top-tier school
- Interest in pursuing a sales support or direct sales role long term
- The ability to communicate with customers and vendors, both written and verbal, in a clear, professional manner
- A self-starter with the ability to operate independently.
- Strong people skills; natural customer service orientation and disposition – candidate must enjoy working with clients and supporting internal customers in the organization
- The ability and commitment to meet deadlines, even during high volume periods
- Flexible and positive attitude that fosters team spirit
- Experience using Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Exposure sales automation products such as Salesforce.com or GoToMeeting
- Must be comfortable speaking in front of audiences
WHY WORK FOR POINTCENTRAL?
- Collaborate with outstanding people: We hire only the best. Our standards are high and our employees enjoy working alongside other high achievers.
- Make an immediate impact: New employees can expect to be given real responsibility for bringing new technologies to the marketplace. You are empowered to perform as soon as you join the PointCentral team!
- Gain well rounded experience: PointCentral offers a diverse and dynamic environment where you will get the chance to work directly with executives and develop expertise across multiple areas of the business.
- Work with the latest technologies: You’ll gain exposure to a broad spectrum of IoT, SaaS and M2M technologies including wireless communication, video monitoring, smart home automation, web development, and backend application development and hosting.
- Focus on fun: PointCentral places high value on our team culture. We even have a committee dedicated to hosting a stand-out holiday party, happy hours, and other fun corporate events.
For more information, please visit PointCentral.com
Alarm.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer
In connection with your application, we collect information that identifies, reasonably relates to or describes you (“Personal Information”). The categories of Personal Information that we may collect include your name, government-issued identification number(s), email address, mailing address, other contact information, emergency contact information, employment history, educational history, criminal record, and demographic information. We collect and use those categories of Personal Information about you for human resources and other business management purposes, including identifying and evaluating you as a candidate for potential or future employment, record keeping in relation to recruiting and hiring, conducting criminal background checks as permitted by law, conducting analytics, and ensuring compliance with applicable legal requirements and Company policies.