The PointCentral Marketing team is looking for a Summer Intern to join the team as a contributor and assist with the delivery of marketing collateral to help build brand awareness and drive preference for the company.
- Assist in marketing related activities
- Craft compelling stories about PointCentral’s technology to use in one-pagers, landing pages, case studies, videos and PowerPoint presentations
- Collaborate across teams with Sales, Training, Product and Consumer Success
- Review weekly blog posts and manage communication with writers
- Attend weekly meetings with ad agency and be an active participant
- Work with Marketing Manager to develop monthly newsletters
- Pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or Business
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and autonomously.
- Strong desire to learn, highly motivated to drive projects to completion
- Experience using Microsoft Outlook, Word, and PowerPoint
- Team player with an optimistic attitude
Above and Beyond
- Copywriting experience
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite
WHY WORK FOR POINTCENTRAL?
- Collaborate with outstanding people: We hire only the best. Our standards are high and our employees enjoy working alongside other high achievers.
- Make an immediate impact: New employees can expect to be given real responsibility for bringing new technologies to the marketplace. You are empowered to perform as soon as you join the PointCentral team!
- Gain well rounded experience: PointCentral offers a diverse and dynamic environment where you will get the chance to work directly with executives and develop expertise across multiple areas of the business.
- Work with the latest technologies: You’ll gain exposure to a broad spectrum of IoT, SaaS and M2M technologies including wireless communication, video monitoring, smart home automation, web development, and backend application development and hosting.
- Focus on fun: PointCentral places high value on our team culture. We even have a committee dedicated to hosting a stand-out holiday party, happy hours, and other fun corporate events.
For more information, please visit PointCentral.com
Alarm.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer
In connection with your application, we collect information that identifies, reasonably relates to or describes you (“Personal Information”). The categories of Personal Information that we may collect include your name, government-issued identification number(s), email address, mailing address, other contact information, emergency contact information, employment history, educational history, criminal record, and demographic information. We collect and use those categories of Personal Information about you for human resources and other business management purposes, including identifying and evaluating you as a candidate for potential or future employment, record keeping in relation to recruiting and hiring, conducting criminal background checks as permitted by law, conducting analytics, and ensuring compliance with applicable legal requirements and Company policies.