The Consumer Programs intern will support the development and execution of customer engagement programs that drive consumer adoption and usage of Alarm.com services and increase Partner satisfaction. The intern will help develop email and in-app campaigns and programs to support our Partners, to include campaign ideation, content creation, campaign setups, testing and monitoring. The Consumer Programs intern role will be collaborative and require interfacing and driving communications with key stakeholders including Marketing, Sales and Business Intelligence. The ideal candidate will have outstanding communications skills, both written and in-person, excellent project management skills, as well as an out-going, can-do attitude.
The Marketing intern’s primary job responsibilities will be to support the US and International Consumer Programs Teams by:
- Assisting with identifying new marketing campaigns and opportunities to help drive customer engagement and upsell
- Support the creation of customer loyalty and engagement email campaigns and in-app promotions
- Identifying A/B test opportunities and developing comprehensive testing plan to help optimize campaign performance
- Assisting with reporting to assess campaign performance and measure business impact
- Reviewing and monitoring campaign setups to ensure accuracy and efficient operations
- Collaborating various departments within the organization to identify and build the most effective programs including Partner Marketing, Sales, Creative and Business Intelligence
- Researching email and in-app marketing trends and recommending ways we can incorporate into both new and existing campaigns
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree, Marketing or Communications major a plus
- Self-starter with ability to work independently and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Strong desire to learn, highly motivated to drive projects to completion
- Analytical and data minded
- Strong project management skills
- Flexible and positive attitude that fosters team spirit
- Experience using Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
Above and Beyond
- Familiarity with HTML and email marketing
- Experience with copywriting
WHY WORK FOR ALARM.COM?
- Collaborate with outstanding people: We hire only the best. Our quality standards are high and our employees enjoy working alongside other high achievers.
- Make an immediate impact: New employees can expect to be given responsibility for bringing new technologies to the marketplace within weeks. You are empowered to perform as soon as you join the Alarm.com team!
- Gain well rounded experience: Alarm.com offers a diverse and dynamic environment where you will get the chance to work directly with executives and gain a broad knowledge base across multiple areas of the business.
- Work with latest technologies: As we continue to lead the industry, we require expertise across a broad spectrum of technologies including short and long-range wireless communication, video surveillance, lighting and HVAC automation, web development, and backend application development and hosting.
- Focus on fun: Alarm.com places high value on our team culture. We even have a committee dedicated to hosting a stand-out holiday party, happy hours, and an annual corporate retreat.
Alarm.com is the leading cloud-based platform for smart security and the Internet of Things. More than 6 million home and business owners depend on our solutions every day to make their properties safer, smarter, and more efficient. And every day, we’re innovating new technologies in rapidly evolving spaces including AI, video analytics, facial recognition, machine learning, energy analytics, and more. Alarm.com earned the Top Workplace™ award for our employee culture and the meaningful work we do to give property owners peace of mind, help them conserve energy and water, and stay connected to loved ones. We’re seeking those who are passionate about creating change through technology and who want to make a lasting impact on the world around them.
Alarm.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer
In connection with your application, we collect information that identifies, reasonably relates to or describes you (“Personal Information”). The categories of Personal Information that we may collect include your name, government-issued identification number(s), email address, mailing address, other contact information, emergency contact information, employment history, educational history, criminal record, and demographic information. We collect and use those categories of Personal Information about you for human resources and other business management purposes, including identifying and evaluating you as a candidate for potential or future employment or future positions, recordkeeping in relation to recruiting and hiring, conducting criminal background checks as permitted by law, conducting analytics, and ensuring compliance with applicable legal requirements and Company policies.