AgriVision Equipment’s Ag Dealer Internship program is built around giving you an “all around” experience in a dealership. You’ll see and get real “hands-on” experience in Parts, Sales and Service. Every intern we select is viewed as a potential full-time employee with strategic importance to our business and our customers. We’ll provide hands-on experience designed to fit your career objectives, complements your academic work, enhances your learning, and helps you gain critical experience in determining what’s right for your future career choice.
We are seeking driven, highly motivated, collaborative, and intellectually curious students who want to be part of cultivating the highest impact culture in the agriculture equipment industry. If you are craving an opportunity to build your talents and make a difference, then we need to talk!
- Must be open to relocation for the summer months. We have 17 of the best John Deere Dealerships around and would like to get your exposure to as much as possible.
- Non-negotiable requirements: gritty, selfless, curious, high energy and extraordinary
- Conduct self in the presence of customers and community so as to present a professional image of AgriVision Equipment Group.
- Maintain a positive and professional working relationship with peers, management, and support resources, with a constant commitment to teamwork and exemplary customer service.
- Responsibilities will change as you rotate through Parts, Sales and Service. Department rotations will give you a chance to see how departments work together and impact the overall success of the dealership.
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
- Are currently enrolled in a degree program with at least one semester remaining after your internship
- Are pursuing a degree in an Agriculture, Agriculture Business, Sales, Operations Management, Business Administration, Agricultural Production Operations, Precision Agriculture or related program.
- Have a minimum 2.75 GPA
- Are able and willing to relocate
- Have a continuous improvement mindset and ability to make data driven decisions
- Desire to pursue a career in agriculture
- Must attach a resume to your application and should indicate anticipated graduation date and GPA
- Must not require visa sponsorship now or in the future and must be authorized to work in the United States
Who We Are:
AgriVision Equipment Group was formed on January 1, 2014 with the merger of A&M Green Power Group and Barker Implement. The merger completed the consolidation of four long time family owned John Deere dealerships that cover southwest and southcentral Iowa, into one operating unit.
AGRIVISION EQUIPMENT Group is owned by the five former dealerships: Athen Implement, Barker Implement, Macedonia Implement Co., McCunn Equipment, Pender Implement, and our CEO Jeremy Ostrander. The multi-generational relationships of the five dealership families (Athen, Barker, McCready, McCunn, and Allen) have made this a natural fit.
Today, AgriVision Equipment Group is a 17 location John Deere Ag, Turf, Commercial Application Dealer (Commercial Sprayers), and Commercial Worksite Products dealership with an area of responsibility that includes southwest and southcentral Iowa, northwest Missouri and southeast Nebraska. Dealerships are located in Clarinda, Creston, Doon, Hamburg, Ireton, Lawton, Le Mars, Lenox, Leon, Macedonia, Massena, Pacific Junction, Onawa, Paullina, Red Oak and Winterset, Iowa as well as Pender, NE. The company’s headquarters are located near Pacific Junction, Iowa along Interstate 29 at the US HWY 34 exit at the southern edge of the Omaha, Nebraska metro area.