Seed operations personnel assist the Seed Specialist in providing the best quality seed Ag Valley can offer our producers.
· Organizing the seed warehouse
· Keep records of seed coming in and going out
· Run the seed treater
· Maintenance on machinery/motors
· Communicating with the producers
· Delivering seed
· Keeping the seed warehouse clean
· Assist in other agronomy operations
· This position requires you to climb ladders and lift at least 75 pounds
· Be outside in a warmer climate
Ag Valley seed operations personnel should have problem solving and people skills. They should have some experience in an agricultural related field. They will also need to be able to drive a pickup with a trailer with a Class A CDL license with combination endorsement or have the ability to obtain a Class A CDL with combination endorsement.