Teach English in Japan with AEON Corporation.
AEON offers the best opportunity for you to work and live in Japan!
· Gain teaching & international business skills
· Professional & personal growth
· Competitive salary
· Flight allowance
· Furnished apartment
· Fully paid vacations
· No previous teaching experience or knowledge of Japanese is required
…and so much more!
Now accepting applications for online interviews with our offices in Los Angeles and
New York City!
All interviews are currently being conducted online. In-person interviews have been
temporarily suspended to prioritize the health and safety of our candidates.
To apply, visit our recruiting website at http://www.aeonet.com.
Job Description and Responsibilities
Teaching English at one of AEON’s 250+ branch schools in Japan requires:
· One-year commitment: Teachers will work at one branch school throughout their entire contract period.
· Enthusiasm to interact with students of all ages: At AEON students range from babies to retirees.
· Organization and professionalism: All teachers have a 40-hour workweek consisting of 25 teaching hours, with the remaining hours spent on office responsibilities such as counseling students, interviewing prospective students, recommending texts, involvement in local advertising, and more!
· Interest in Japanese culture: Teachers and students engage in cultural exchange inside and outside of the classroom and develop lifelong friendships.
- Monthly starting salary of 275,000 Japanese yen
- One-time 70,000 yen Flight Allowance provided for eligible teachers who meet criteria set by AEON (does not apply to teachers hired in Japan).
- One week or more of paid training in Japan
- Professional development workshops throughout the contract period
- 5 personal days per year
- Japanese national holidays off and 3 weeks vacation
- Single occupancy apartment furnished to Japanese standards w/55,000 Japanese yen subsidized monthly rent
- Health and Pension Insurance coverage through the Japanese Social Insurance System
- Career advancement opportunities for successful teachers
- Bonus provided upon completion of final contract
- Knowledge of branch school location prior to signing contract
· A strong and masterful command of the English language
· A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution.
For more information on AEON’s application requirements, please visit: http://www.aeonet.com/application-requirements/
Visit http://www.aeonet.com for complete application instructions. Applications submitted through Handshake will not be considered.
To apply, visit http://www.aeonet.com/recruiting-locations/ and Follow the guidelines to select the appropriate Recruiting Office based on your location. Upload your current resume and an essay entitled “Why I Want to Live and Work in Japan”. Applications without an essay will not be considered.
Want to see what our teachers are up to? Visit our social media sites!