Nursing at Advocate Aurora Health
Our nursing team provides more than just bedside care, and are made up of more than just RNs. At Advocate Aurora Health, we work together to provide the best possible care for our patients. You are at the center of patient care here, with an interprofessional team of doctors, technicians, nurses and more at your side to provide the best patient outcomes. And when you need them most, you can rely on your team to support and empower you to be at your compassionate best.
Expand your career
You became a CNA to care for people, but you also know that care takes many forms. When you work for an organization of our size, you have opportunity that you can’t find elsewhere to launch and grow your career to wherever you want to take it.
We have Full-time and Part-time positions available on a variety of Nursing Units as well as a variety of shifts (8’s and 12’s available on PMs and Nights).
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Provides basic, quality patient focused care in clinical setting under daily direction and supervision of Registered Nurse (RN) in accordance with the standards of practice within guidelines of corresponding state regulations.
- Performs delegated tasks in patient care setting that supports environment of patient care and assures patients and family are treated in a holistic manner with dignity and respect.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- High School Graduate or Certificate of General Educational Development (GED) or High School Equivalency Diploma (HSED).
- Nurse Aide in good standing as indicated with the State Registry in which the team member practices
- Basic Life Support (BLS) for Healthcare Providers certification issued by the American Heart Association (AHA) must be obtained within 45 days.
- No experience required
- Basic computer skills
- Excellent oral and written communication.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to set priorities
- Must be able to sit, stand, walk, lift, squat, bend, twist, and reach above shoulders