Adobe Design is looking for an Experience Designer to help build next-generation creative experiences that use powerful advancements in artificial intelligence and machine learning.
We need a highly skilled and versatile designer who thinks holistically while caring about details. One with proven experience developing groundbreaking design solutions for complex and cutting-edge technologies. Being able to articulate the thinking behind your design decisions is essential.
We are looking for a curious, articulate, and future-oriented designer. Someone who can push the boundaries of design, technology and user experience, as driven by an enthusiasm for the role of AI/ML in creative tools and a love of systems thinking. Someone who is able to think across fields and collaborate with teams and individuals with a diverse group of backgrounds and skillsets.
This is an opportunity to help shape the future of creative tools at a company that has consistently set the industry standard and empowered creatives for over 30 years.
What you’ll do
- Work with a multidisciplinary team to conceptualize and develop design solutions to connect audiences with AI/ML functionality that will delight and inspire.
- Work with a range of teams to help make shared AI/ML components and assets accessible to the Design team and across the company from prototyping through product integration.
- Keep up with the rapidly evolving field of design for AI/ML, consistently bringing new ideas to the team.
- Work with a range of teams to align visual language and interaction mechanisms with underlying technologies.
- Design, build and test interactive prototypes to facilitate iterative designs within this emerging medium.
- Work collaboratively with product managers, designers, engineers and researchers from across Adobe.
- Be the voice of the user, balancing user requirements, client objectives, and reality.
What you’ll bring to the team
- BA/BFA or MA/MFA degree, or equivalent work experience, with an emphasis on user experience, interaction design, or visual design.
- Ability to grasp the essence of complex design problems and translate them to practical design solutions.
- Enduring curiosity with a track record of shipping outstanding designs.
- Proven in fundamental visual and interaction design principles.
- Ability to communicate a design strategy that meet user needs, product requirements, and business objectives.
- Ability to accept and integrate feedback from leadership in a rapid iterative design process and effectively produce multiple highly polished and professional finished works under tight timelines.
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Keen interest in contributing to the creative spirit of the Design team and the company.
- A deep love of design and a passion for enabling creatives through ground breaking technologies.
How to Apply
To be considered for this role you must submit a resume and portfolio with examples of process and evolution of work.
About Adobe Design
Adobe Design creates tools that amplify the world’s ability to create and communicate. We’re a global team of designers, researchers, prototypers, content strategists, program managers, and more who work across Adobe’s three product lines: Creative Cloud, Document Cloud, and Experience Cloud.