Are you an organized, adaptable, high-achieving professional who is committed to building a better future for children, families, and your community? If so, join us at Acelero Learning, a Head Start organization recognized for excellence and innovation nationwide. Together with Shine Early Learning, we support partner programs across the country to create positive outcomes for the families and children served.
Working as a Substitute Preschool Teacher at Acelero Learning will give you the opportunity to gain valuable experience and transferable skills towards a remarkable and rewarding career path. You will work collaboratively with the teacher to ensure the successful operation of a classroom, while helping to build a better future for the children, their families and our communities.
Are you ready to join forces and make a difference?
Why Acelero Learning?
- Career growth opportunities
- Caring, supportive, FUN, working environment
- Ability to make a difference in the lives of the children and families we serve
To be successful and to thrive in this role, you should have great communication and written skills that encompass effective practices in the following areas:
- Work effectively with other teacher(s) in the assigned classroom and center.
- Supports the social and emotional development of children and using “positive guidance” approaches to dealing with challenging behaviors.
- Encourage the involvement of the families of the children in a Head Start program and supporting the development of relationships between children and their families
- Follows all Acelero Learning policies and procedures related to health, safety, nutrition, and other aspects of center operations.
This position is required to work onsite to meet the needs of our organization and the community we serve.
All you need now is the commitment and passion to work with children and families, a High School Diploma or equivalent, Substitute Certification, Associates or Bachelors Degree preferred and an eagerness to adopt our values: Embracing Diversity, Teamwork & Community, Data-Informed Learning, Open Communication, and Follow-Through.
We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to creating a diverse and healthy workplace.
#ece #earlychildhood #preschool #headstart #makeadifference #acelerolearning #schoolreadiness #aceleroshineimpact