The Robotic Process Automation Junior Analyst is a critical role in any Automation Team, responsible for working with the Senior Business Analyst to identify the best opportunities for automation.
The Junior Analyst will be responsible for helping in gathering requirements from the Subject Matter Expert and working alongside the programmers in delivering the solution under the guidance of the Senior Business Analyst.
- 1-3 yrs of related Business Analysis experience (preferred)
- Proven attention to detail and an ability to work independently
- LEAN Six Sigma Certification a plus.
- Certification in one or multiple RPA and/or other emerging automation/ cognitive technologies a plus.
- Should have excellent communication skills in both written and verbal English
- Identifies opportunities for innovation and offers new ideas (‘thinks outside the box’)
- Ability to multi-task and manage shifting priorities and deadlines, with attention to detail and an ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Must be open to frequent travel up to 25% (US only)
Minimum Degree Requirements
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Industrial/Process Engineering or Management Information Systems OR demonstrated ability to meet the job requirements through a comparable number of years of applicable work experience.
- Collecting local business requirements, cooperation with process SME on client side
- Delivering RPA solutions and working alongside the Senior Business Analyst in case of any configuration issues for the team
- Collaborates, on an on-going basis, with the Programmer/Analysts
- Builds strong working understanding of the solution being delivered
- Delivering all required documentation outlined by the Senior Business Analyst that aligns with Accelirate’s Discovery Methodology (Process Maps, Keystroke Document etc…)
- Validation of potential processes for RPA and relaying to both Senior Business Analyst/Project Manager/Engagement Lead to sustain automation pipeline