ABLA is a premier regional planning & landscape architecture firm who understands that outdoor spaces are worlds unto themselves — from the elaborate infrastructure that helps communities thrive, to the dynamic ecosystem balanced in every landscape. “Inspiring spaces. Impacting lives.” is our motto and the driving force behind the authentic relationship experience our clients receive when collaborating with us. We call Arizona home but our craft takes us into six other states as well with a diverse portfolio of nationally recognized projects encompassing all aspects of entitlements, land planning, urban design, landscape architecture, and project implementation. Our services expand across both public and private sectors, ranging from small intimate urban spaces to large master-planned communities and mixed-use projects.
We are currently looking for trailblazers who want to achieve greatness through innovation and add to the diversity of our vibrant and family oriented ABLA culture. Are you ready to explore the creative inspiration and fun work environment awaiting you at our brand-new studio right off of Tempe Town Lake? We offer a flexible schedule, indoor and outdoor workspaces, multi-collaboration spaces, and a dynamic mentorship program that gives you the tools to control your journey and industry development.
At ABLA, it’s time to inspire! Please submit your resume and portfolio after reviewing the following position criteria:
ABLA is now hiring to fill a Graphic Illustrator position. This is a full-time entry-level position and the ideal candidate should meet the following requirements:
- Develops the graphics brand, character, and overall appearance of graphics materials including coordinating the production of hand-drawn, computer generated, black and white, color, perspective, illustrative, 3D model, animation, and other visual collateral as needed.
- Provide sketches of projects including the shape and scale of the designs, as well as ensuring renderings are accurate and thorough. This involves being well-informed of the varying designs, details, & specifications within a project, and reducing misunderstandings between client and designer.
- Assists in the development of the project design and associated presentation materials including standards and implementation for the company.
- Work with Project Managers to develop strategy to reach the goals & vision of each client and be a liaison between an abstract idea & a fully completed project; providing information about the materials to be used before construction begins.
- Zero to two years of experience with a bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or another related field required. Candidate must have working knowledge of the following graphic programs: Adobe Suite, AutoCAD, Lumion, SketchUp, and other similar graphic programs.