Provides great customer service by anticipating and responding to customer’s needs. Possesses an individualized style that relates to customers. Engage customers in a genuine way to drive sales and provide an exciting, fast and easy store experience. Oversees the functions of the stockroom including receiving and processing shipment, merchandise organization and sales floor replenishment. Executes necessary operational functions in the event that a manager is not present.
Brand Representative Leads work schedule requirements vary across countries, but are typically spread across 5 working days weekly. Brand Representative Leads are required to work most Saturdays and some Sundays, and during the weeks of peak holiday.
What It Takes
- At Least One Year of Customer Service Experience
- Work Ethic
- Applied Learning
- Attention to Detail
- Analytical Skills
- Adaptability / Flexibility
- Stress Tolerance
What You’ll Do
- Delivers Excellence in Customer Experience to Drive Sales
- Leads Associates in Maintaining Salesfloor Presentation
- Asset Protection and Shrink
- Policies and Procedures Adherence
- Oversees Stockroom Organization