This role consists of managing the responsibilities of Marketing team members, contacting potential donors/sponsors to help out the organization, and following organization protocol when it comes to emails/phone calls. Additionally, associates are responsible for using templates within google drive to contact companies and assigning research to assistants based on job needs.
- Maintain professional relationships with donors and sponsors.
- Manage daily projects of digital and traditional marketing, as well as develop strategy, analytics, and logistics.
- Update and maintain records of donors/sponsors.
- Liaison with the Programs, Graphic Design/Web, Fundraising, Web Design, and PR departments for creative projects
- Draft marketing copy for brochures, posters, presentations and other organizational collateral
- Create and maintain working documents to track projects cross-departmentally
- Manage timelines for e-appeals, campaigns, cultivations, and optimizations (such as donor pages, homepage, and confirmations);
- Coordinate Integrated Marketing Calendar of all fundraising and cultivation activities.
- Has 1- 2 years experience in Marketing field.
- Experience leading a Marketing team.
- Ability to communicate with volunteers/interns and outside representatives as required.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Understanding of Google docs, calendar, and Microsoft Office.
- Creativity in tapping and cultivating mainstream media and social networking communities.
- A positive, energetic, and proactive multi-tasker who can work independently or very collaboratively, as part of a team.
- Strong listener, with a high degree of professionalism and flexibility, including the ability to prioritize and effectively manage assignments in a timely fashion.
Due to the recent outbreak of COVID-19 and its severity, the organization has committed to working remotely. We care about our interns/volunteers’ health and we will adapt to the new working environment accordingly.
Proper at-home working capabilities include laptop, smartphone, and connection to WiFi/internet. Must be available to have a phone/video conversation at least once per week.