***This is a volunteer position, there are no options for internships***
- Produce clean, testable, and well designed code in a timely manner
- Work with a distributed development team to integrate data from a variety of databases and back-end services
- Perform coding, debugging, testing and troubleshooting throughout the application development process
- Create and maintain GitHub repositories, as well as appropriate documentation
- Develop software verification plans, specifications, and quality assurance procedures
- 2+ years of experience in web development
- Experience using GitHub to collaborate with teams
- Fluency in Django and familiarity with AWS
- Knowledge of RDBMS, OOP and interactive web application development
- A basic understanding of concepts such as version control (Git), MVP, MVC, TDD, and agile methodology
- Familiarity with software development methodology and release processes
- Specialist in front end or backend (although full stack is welcome)
- Experience working with distributed engineering teams
- Experience documenting requirements and specifications
- Experience with Salesforce preferred.
Due to COVID-19, we are 100% remote. Proper at home working capabilities include laptop, phone, and connection to reliable internet connectivity. Must be available to have a phone / video conversation at least once per week.
Please include a link to your GitHub on your resume.