As a business and operations volunteer, you will facilitate cross-departmental collaboration to ensure operational efficiency. Current organization needs will determine appropriate responsibilities, as this role with multiple business functions.
- Evaluate current operations and formulate actionable recommendations to improve organizational performance
- Work with integrated business management tools and CRM software, Salesforce a plus
- Develop quarterly reports and support in maintaining the annual budget
- Analyze budget and operations to determine inefficiencies
- Determine recommendations based on data analysis
- Assist in the formation of internal training and talent development programs
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- 2+ years experience in a related field or Master of Business Administration (MBA) preferred
- Experience in Salesforce in preferred
- Ability to adapt operational strategies in the context of uncertainty
- Competency in budget management and resource allocation methods
- Ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with strategic partners
Due to COVID-19 the organization has committed to working remotely.
Proper at-home working capabilities include laptop, phone, and connection to WiFi. Must be available to have a phone / video conversation at least once per week.