The Paid Search Marketing Manager will be part of the Enterprise Growth team at 1-800-Flowers Inc., focusing on the Food brands (Harry and David, Cheryl’s Cookies, and many more) within the portfolio. This individual will be responsible for all aspects of paid search initiatives within core search engines (Google and Bing) and various other platforms with search capabilities (i.e., Amazon). They will work closely with our media agency, analytics team, and internal brand stakeholders.
Responsibilities include paid search campaign planning, testing, forecasting as well as guiding our agency partners through optimization, and reporting. The Manager will work closely with the Director of Growth Marketing to provide the organization with strategic recommendations and ad-hoc analysis.
If you are ambitious, analytical, result driven and ready to make significant impact to a fast growing, multi-million-dollar search marketing program, this would be the right position for you!
- Lead the paid search team at media agency to ensure flawless tactical execution of paid search campaigns.
- Update and maintain daily reports to ensure campaigns are optimized towards business goals.
- Analyze performance data and provide intelligent synthesis, interpretation and appropriate action plans based on conclusions. Scope of which can be related to keywords, landing pages, ad copy, ad distribution, and device.
- Work with agency as well as tech vendors to optimize product feed for use in search engine shopping campaigns, comparison shopping engines, marketplaces as well as accommodate needs for other media channels.
- Work directly with search partners like Google to take advantage of new offerings, tests as well as acquire ideas for building efficient scale and solicit performance data for program optimization.
- Communicate campaign performance and pacing with the brand leads as the day-to-day representative of the Enterprise Growth Marketing team
- Work closely with the Director to develop online media strategies to optimize the competitive position of paid media and participate in the effective management of the business plan and surrounding forecasting.
- Communicate and coordinate with internal Marketing and Merchandising team around promotions, new category, new product, and other promotional campaigns.
- Coach junior team members and make recommendations for team’s training and career development initiatives.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 3 years of experience in paid search marketing, ideally in e-commerce field.
- Experience managing large media budgets and meeting monthly goals for revenue, new customer acquisition, and other key performance metrics.
- Proficiency with Google Ads and/or 3rd party bid management tools such as Kenshoo, Search Ads 360, etc.
- Expertise with bid monitoring and adjustment of search media campaigns across multiple platforms, defining terms and writing effective copy, highly relevant and targeted to clients’ products.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, Tableau and other data analytics tools.
- Experience working with marketing channels outside of SEM (Paid Social, Display and Affiliate) is a plus
Location: NYC metro area