Migrant – Academic Interventionist / Home
TEACH in the ❤️ of ALASKA – Academic Interventionist
Southwest Region Schools and Dillingham City School District have partnered together to recruit quality mid-year certified teacher graduates for an Academic Interventionist internship. Join a cohort of teachers providing RTI/ MTSS math and reading intervention in rural Alaskan schools. See the wild beauty of Alaska and meet the First Peoples of the Bristol Bay Region in this immersive Alaskan experience!
• Experience Bristol Bay region of Alaska from January 1 to May 3, 2022
• $21/hour; 37.5 hours/week
• $500 pay advance
• PAID roundtrip travel – from any US airport to your teaching site
• PAID housing – fully furnished w/all living needs
• More info @ https://www.swrsd.org/tutoring
All you need is a sense of adventure and a willingness to experience the Yup’ik culture. Pack your clothes, order some food, and set off for an ALASKAN adventure of a lifetime.
Applications are due November 15th. We will hire candidates as we find quality applicants, so we encourage interested applicants to submit your application and resume as soon as possible.
Southwest Regions School District
Dillingham City School District