2021 Morgan Stanley Future Traders
At Morgan Stanley, we strive to build an organization that is diverse in experience and background, reflecting our standards of integrity and excellence. One way we demonstrate this commitment is through our Future Diverse Traders events which are an integral part of our diversity recruiting efforts. Future Female & Diverse Traders are virtual events targeting female and diverse students who are interested in learning more about a career in Finance, and the Trading roles available within the Sales & Trading divisions. This program provides participants the opportunity to experience a real-life trading environment by playing the role of a Salesperson, Trader or Fund Manager through a simulated game.
Why should you attend?
• Network with employees across the Sales & Trading businesses
• Get first hand advice on what it takes to be successful throughout the recruiting season
• Be considered for accelerated interviews for the 2022 Summer Analyst Program
• You are familiar with or interested in learning coding languages such as Python, Q, R, SQL, or VBA, C++, Java, Matlab, or Scala
• You identify as a Black and/or Hispanic undergraduate undergraduate student (of any discipline or major) graduating between December 2022 and May 2023
• You enjoy solving complex problems that require deep analytical reasoning and quantitative analysis
• You have strong verbal and written communication skills
• You are collaborative, a quick learner, adaptable, a multi-tasker and possesses a strong work ethic