Career Services offers a variety of ways to recruit at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln. These opportunities vary based on the candidates you are trying to reach and the type of position you are recruiting for.
- Post jobs and internships
- Participate in on-campus interviews and recruitment
- Register for events and career fairs
- Take advantage of powerful applicant filtering
Attend Career FairsAttend our Career Fairs to engage directly with students seeking jobs, internships, co-ops, and experiential learning opportunities. A variety of Career Fairs are coordinated each academic year with thousands of students in attendance. Check out our event calendar for upcoming fair information.
Interview Your ApplicantsCareer Services offers space for employers to meet candidates on campus at no cost. Available locations include University Career Services; 225 Nebraska Union, Business Career Center; 141 Hawks Hall, and the Nebraska East Union; 1705 Arbor Dr. Review available interview space and dates via Handshake. Due to COVID-19, we encourage all of our employers to host interviews virtually until further notice.
Participate in Career Connection & Development ProgramsIn addition to Career Fairs, Career Services coordinates career events for students to learn about career paths, develop career connections, and connect with employers. Employer participation provides students valuable knowledge and feedback. We welcome all who are interested – contact us by email at University Career Services or by calling (402) 472-3145 if interested!
Additional Recruitment Strategies
- Use social media – tag your organization to Career Services on Instagram, Twitter, and/or Facebook when you are on campus
- Conduct practice interviews
- Provide resume or social media reviews
- Connect with Student Involvement to present to students or sponsor events for a student organization – view the full list of Registered Student Organizations
- Sponsor a campus event
- Organize a tour for students, staff and/or faculty at your organization
- Arrange a lunch or meeting on campus to meet faculty and staff
- Place an ad in the the Daily Nebraskan.