Thursday, July 14, 2022 | Virtual Conference
Hire Big10+ Consortium is a network of dedicated career services professionals from the Big Ten Schools, as well as DePaul University, University of Chicago and University of Notre Dame. The HB10+ Allerton Conference allows this network of career services professionals to gather together to learn and collaborate with each other around topics that relate to career services, career counseling/advising, employer relations, programming, and more.
The University of Nebraska-Lincoln is excited to host the a virtual 2022 Allerton Conference experience. We look forward to connecting with you virtually this summer!
Click below for more conference information
VIRTUAL CONFERENCE: $25
Price includes access to
- Welcome and keynote sessions
- Business Meeting
- 3 breakout sessions around topics chosen by members
- 1 breakout session around career center roles
- Entertainment, introduction of 2023 host, and awards
- Payment with credit card is due at the time of registration
- Once registration has been completed, registrants will receive a follow-up survey to help obtain additional conference information
- Cancellations and refund requests must be submitted in writing via email to Roxanne Stowers by July 7, 2022. No refunds will be granted after this date.
We are excited to host the Virtual 2022 Allerton conference. Click below to see schedule details for the virtual conference sessions.
General Inquiries: UNL University Career Services
Registration questions: Roxanne Stowers
Virtual Technology Assistance: Paula Caldwell