Policy for Use of Husker Hire Link
The University of Nebraska-Lincoln Career Services is a centralized, comprehensive career center for students, alumni, faculty, and employers. The services that we provide are extended to UNL Faculty and Administrative Staff.
Husker Hire Link connects UNL students/alumni with employers. Students may post and send resumes; search jobs, internships, and employers; request on-campus interviews; and stay updated on career opportunities. The Faculty/Staff account allows users to access employer, job, and internship listing information including on-campus recruiting activity such as interviews, career fairs, and information sessions. Users can also recommend specific opportunities directly to students. Faculty/staff may request a Husker Hire Link Faculty/Staff account here.
UNL Career Services serves as the sole provider of Husker Hire Link technology (NACElink – powered by Symplicity).
In a manner consistent with guidelines put forth in the National Association of Colleges and Employers (NACE) Principles for Professional Practice as well as the Faculty Guide to Ethical and Legal Standards in Student Hiring, Career Services is providing UNL faculty and staff a courtesy Husker Hire Link account. This account is intended to provide faculty and staff the most useful Career Services information for advising your students - job listings, on-campus recruiting, programs, workshops, employer information sessions and career fairs. All users must complete and maintain an accurate profile within Husker Hire Link and abide by the following terms and conditions.
Users of the courtesy Faculty/Staff Husker Hire Link account understand that they will:
- access the account for student advising purposes only;
- not release their account username and password to any other persons;
- not use the system to contact students for other means nor share student contact information with other parties;
- not solicit employers or share employer information with other parties;
- refer employers to Career Services for assistance when appropriate;
- give credit to informational and job sources where appropriate;
- lose access privileges if they fail to uphold this user agreement.
I understand that failing to comply with these guidelines may result in the removal of access privileges to Husker Hire Link.